Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

  1. Once the draft seems okay enough, anyone authenticated can flag it as "okay, let's call the experts to review this".
  2. Only "experts" (to be defined, I guess) can "validate" the proposal.

Those "experts" are exactly people to blame for the destruction of Lojban. They already did such thing in past alienating other members and preventing new people to learn the language.

Crap! And what if "experts" are designated by the community?

The community that is not even able to grasp simple aspects of the grammar?

Hm... good point. Are you absolutely sure the community can't self-organize ?

You just witnessed it with your own eyes (PEG issue). It's only you who must study the subject, not delegate dealing with it to someone else.

In that case, any better idea to avoid current issues? I mean:
  1. Actual "experts" may be lead to an even more cluttered situation.
  2. The community is heterogeneous and cannot tell who are to be the "meritant" (worthy) ones.

Or maybe some kind of algorithm checking the "merit" of the user by scanning cor contributions and posted messages? Well, that last idea may be cumbersome, but...

And about this? May we find a set of rules that can roughly "sort" user in a few groups? Maybe that would be imprecise and imperfect, but that may be better than nothing.

What are the problems you currently have?

And about the submission protocol itself, any thoughts?