Re: [lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Gleki Arxokuna <gleki.is.my.name@gmail.com> wrote:

 Since people here are also interested in learnability of Lojban by humans this proposed change of grammar makes it potentially much harder. Who would remember that the rule for lujvo comes after cmavo (or maybe vice versa?). CFG doesn't have this problem.

I see what you mean but, personally, I never  thought that PEG (or CFG) are suitable to be learned by humans, and I believe they should not be used to teach Lojban to humans.

For me, the formal grammar is meant for machines and for tools creators; in this respect I find PEG to be clearer and easier to use that CFG.

That's beside the point of this discussion. la .sykyndyr. proposed relying on the opinion of people who don't understand the subject.