[lojban] Re: CLL and modern Lojban

(Forgive me if I missed some comment above me. This thread is just too long.)

Why don't we use an RFC-like process for improving Lojban? Putting everything in a central documentation CLL, IMHO, is not a good idea.

We can have people freely submit new RFCs. Editor accepts them without subjective judgement (but only ensure that it is of good quality). New RFC starts with "Proposed" status, and once several Lojban text starts to use this derivative, it enters "Draft" status. If we have the majority of the community using it, the RFC becomes a "Standard".

Reference: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc2026/