From: lojban@googlegroups.com <lojban@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Sukender <sukender@free.fr>
Sent: Saturday, 9 December 2017 2:48 AM
To: lojban@googlegroups.com
Subject: [lojban] Slightly off topic: PHP / Drupal for Lojban

coi

I'm working on a prototype for what has been described in another thread (web app for submission, voting, and stuff). However I'm no web developer : is there anyone with some Drupal / PHP skills ?

Indeed, I found Drupal quite okay for this purpose, but I found no "out the box" module for D8 about voting as described. Existing voting stuff is either API, or modules with other purposes (such as voting for a node, not an user).

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

la .sykyndyr.