Re: [lojban] LLG Isn't Dead

Hi Timothy,

llg-members is a closed list, so that email probably got sent to limbo, but I can add you if you are interested in joining LLG or in observing the meeting. Please send me your email address at: secretary@lojban.org

--Riley

On Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 8:02:30 PM UTC-6, Timothy Lawrence wrote:

Hello,

I sent an LLG join request on Friday 10th November by emailing llg-m...@lojban.org as per Gleki's advice. Was that email received?

Thanks,

Timothy

From: loj...@googlegroups.com <loj...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of karis <comca...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 25 December 2017 3:34 AM
To: lojban
Subject: [lojban] LLG Isn't Dead

I've been seeing posts in various places that say that the LLG (Logical Language Group) is basically, or actually, dead. I'm very happy to say this isn't so. While most of what it has done recently is meetings and these have been extended due to the former president's health problems, there are people like those who have been actively learning lojban, creating writings and videos in it, and/or working on projects to benefit the broad community. The LLG is struggling to be active because it's in a lull without much infusion of this energy. Any and all of you can join the LLG Members' Meetings and bring this energy to them. Taking a few minutes every day or three to read any  emails that have come in, and write a response or question one in a while is all it takes. Lurkers are always welcome. If you want to take a look were in an interesting part of the current meeting right now, so email me and I'll add you to the chat.

.karis.