Re: [lojban] Github repositories (was: The Wizard of Oz)

On 11/27/2017 03:54 AM, guskant wrote:
[...]

[Note 1]

You said you used camxes for checking the text, but there are some versions of camxes that reflect so-called official grammar without mentioning the difference.
I believe that the parsers at http://camxes.lojban.org and http://masatohagiwara.net/camxes.js/ relfect the original Camgusmis-Xorxes version of grammar, but it does not include some recent BPFK decisions like "ban on glide after consonant".
Another parser at http://lojban.github.io/ilmentufa/camxes.html used to include decisions by BPFK, but since 2016-03-27, it has been developed by the Lojban Coders' Group without any consultation with BPFK. See my report below for detail:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/lojban/e94H-wdh5gc/u2tzLm74AQAJ

In order to solve this chaotic status of the so-called official Lojban, I consulted BPFK recently. One of my ideas for solution is to create github repositories owned by all and only BPFK menbers, and to maintain camxes and BPFK documents by themselves. Gleki agreed, but no others answered. See the thread below for detail:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/bpfk-list/saI34rwnvw8/discussion

Hello, is there any update on the proposal to create separate github repositories as mentioned above? I have seen some recent discussions on the bpfk list on the topic of github/gitlab, but it would be nice if any relevant update could be shared here.

By the way, to better understand the current situation, could you clarify which are the users that have "owner" privileges on the "lojban" github account, as of now?

What stops you from making a new repo within or outside a particular github account NOW?

There are already around 200 repositories on github explicitly mentioning "lojban" in their descriptions. And they are from different accounts.

https://github.com/search?q=lojban&ref=opensearch

Thanks,
Gregorio