Re: [lojban] Re: Github repositories

On 12/31/2017 06:02 AM, Gleki Arxokuna wrote:

On 12/30/2017 10:17 AM, Gleki Arxokuna wrote:

doi rodo If anyone knows the answer to the last question, I would be interested to know.

There are more but they are private owners.

That's exactly where I was looking for more information. In fact the list of public members does not help, since members are not necessarily the same as owners.

Why do you need this information?

The thread started in reference to the stated conflict between the BPFK and the Lojban Coders Group. It is not apparent from public sources who controls the Lojban Coders Group account on github, which is of course key information to understand the dynamics of this apparent conflict affecting core Lojban assets. Hence the question.

This is a very specific question, with a specific answer. Yet you have posted three times in this thread already without providing any useful information, which makes for a rather awful signal-to-noise ratio. Do you know the answer or not?

If not, please think whether the thread needs a 4th post from your part that would make the signal-to-noise ratio even worse.

Gregorio