[lojban] Re: use-mention errors

Em domingo, 28 de janeiro de 2018 14:26:51 UTC+3, stevo escreveu:
Do speakers of Lojban commit use-mention errors?

From my experience newcomers quickly stop making them once they learn what {lo} and {zo} mean and learn type signatures of verbs.
And in general most errors come from insufficient knowledge of vocabulary.

This error is also relevant to raising, which is dealt with in CLL.

I understand that the reason for the distinction between "lo prami" and "zo prami" is to avoid precisely this kind of problem, but is it working?

stevo