[lojban] jbofi'e has disappeared from Ubuntu's repo

I bought a new laptop to replace the old one and am in the process of moving
files and activities to the new one. The old one runs Xenial Xerus; the new
runs Artful Aardvark. I've kept a konsole window running jbopy, which is a
Python wrapper around jbofihe. So I bring up the package manager and look for
jbofihe. It's not there. Is there a PPA of it, or do I have to compile it from
scratch?

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji