Re: [lojban] use-mention errors

  A funny textbook example of use-mention error came up today in English (well, Yeshivish) in our Talmud study.  We are studying the tractate of "Avodah Zorah" ("Idol Worship"), and our rabbi said, "Sometimes, when you feel excitement building in you and you don't know what it is, it's 'Avodah Zorah'" (https://youtu.be/zbg4xenUuuM?t=1048) He immediately retracted it, because although he meant "di'inaiku do cinmo lo banro terfra be ne'i do ku gi'e  na djuno lo du'u by du makau .i by nu co'e la'e lu nu malceisni cesri'isi'a li'u " but it sounded like he meant "li'o by za'i malceisni cesri'isi'a"

               --gejyspa