[lojban] Saying "How are you?"

Hello all!

I've been engaging in teaching myself Lojban at a rather young age.  However, after flipping through dictionaries, phrasebooks, and some beginner manuals, I can't seem to figure out how to prompt the question "How are you?" to someone.

The thing that really baffles me is the use of the word ma.  Since ma functions as who/what/when/where/how (to my knowledge), would it even be possible to differentiate between "How are you?" and "Who are you?"?

Thank you for your help!