[lojban] Fwd: [Loglanists] MSc thesis on Loglan and Quine

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Laura Molenaar <laura.s.molenaar@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 26, 2018, 17:36
Subject: [Loglanists] MSc thesis on Loglan and Quine
To: loglan list <loglanists@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Cc: Arika Okrent <arika@okrent.com>, Randall Holmes <m.randall.holmes@gmail.com>

Dear Loglanists,

I am mailing you to inform you of my MSc thesis about Loglan and the influence of the American philosopher W.V.O. Quine on the creation of Loglan. This thesis was part of my MSc in Logic at the University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Here is a WeTransfer-link to my thesis, for those who are interested:
https://we.tl/vzLZc5IJiK (link is valid for 7 days, if there are any issues with the accessibility, please e-mail me)
Especially of interest to you may be the first two chapters and the appendices, which contain the correspondence between Quine and Brown.

Here is more information about my Master programme. I will defend my thesis in June. If you have any questions about my thesis or the relationship between Quine and Brown, feel free to ask! Sharing my thesis is permitted, but please mention me as the author when you do :)

Kind regards,
Laura Molenaar