Subject: CLDR SurveyTool message from admin
Date: Friday, 25 May 2018, 17.34.35 EDT
From: CLDR SurveyTool <surveytool@unicode.org>
To: Pierre Abbat <phma@marozi.bezitopo.org>

This message is being sent to you on behalf of admin" <admin@> (Survey Tool) -
user #1
SurveyTool Message ---
The Survey Tool is now open for general submission. Please start by reading
the Information Hub for Linguists (http://cldr.unicode.org/translation).
Whenever you log-in, use this Information hub as your starting point; the
information on this page will continuously be updated during the submission
period, with new or changed material marked in color. Thank you for your
participation in CLDR; your contributions are acknowledged and appreciated by
CLDR users.
--------

Survey Tool: http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/survey

This email was generated automatically as part of the CLDR survey process
http://www.unicode.org/cldr
If you have any questions about it,
please contact your organization's CLDR Technical Committee member,
or: surveytool at unicode.org
TO UNSUBSCRIBE: You must permanently disable your account to stop receiving
these emails. See: <http://st.unicode.org/cldr-apps/lock.jsp>