[lojban] Re: capybara

Is it just me, or are syllables with both a closing diphthong and a final sonorant (especially a rhotic) hard to pronounce and mildly ugly-sounding? I have a hard time pronouncing /ʒaʊr/ as anything but [ʒawər], which I guess is okay, since the latter doesn't seem to misparse. Still, I'll vote against jaurxarju and for tciuiro.