[lojban] Wasps, bees, hornets

We have {bifce} for bees and wasps and {manti} for ants. (There is no taxon
that includes all wasps but no bees or no ants.) I suggest {rulbifce} for bees
(but there are other bifce that pollinate, such as lo figbifce). Can you
suggest common names for other kinds of wasps?

What do we call sawflies?

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.