[lojban] How the enemy came to Thlunrana, a story translated into reduced Lojban

Before a meeting of the members of the Logical Language Group I decided to make a translation of a short story by Edward Plunkett (Lord Dunsany).
I translated it into reduced Lojban for new learners, into richer Lojban and into Russian.

Even if you can't read Lojban reading the English original could be interesting as well.

https://la-lojban.github.io/lojban/en/how-the-enemy-came-to-thlunrana/