Re: [lojban] 2018 MEMBERS MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT

On 9/27/2018 2:50 AM, And Rosta wrote:
It took me quite a while to work it out, tho I feel foolish in retrospect: The Mattermost android app wants to be given a "Server URL". The Server URL is https://framateam.org

I still have not sussed out how how this is going to work. If messages aren't coming in to our email, and if the meeting is not happening at a short set time, how do we know when discussion is happening?

You get periodic email notifications when something new is posted. Hopefully in English and not French. But since I don't check email often, I find that I just have to go to the Mattermost site and look every once in a while. The net result for me is that it is akin to going onto the IRC channel except that discussions prior to my logging in are shown. It is slightly better than email for me only in that there is no spam and non-meeting traffic on the channel.

lojbab