Re: [lojban] I'm trying to do the Lojban translation ...

Translated half of the nouns and all of the adjectives and verbs on my own, here are the leftovers I do not know how to handle:

DVD Player (Film player may be enough)
Baking Sheet
Fan Blades (ventilator blades)
Vent (microwave oven's air vent)