Re: [lojban] I'm trying to do the Lojban translation ...

 (see below)
        --gejyspa

On Thu, Jan 3, 2019 at 8:09 AM Yanis Lukes <pendrokar@gmail.com> wrote:
Translated half of the nouns and all of the adjectives and verbs on my own, here are the leftovers I do not know how to handle:

DVD Player (Film player may be enough)  cukmirvelvei minji
Baking Sheet   palne
Fan Blades (ventilator blades) varmuvmi'i balre or possibly varmuvmi'i plita
Vent (microwave oven's air vent) varvro?
Oven Rack (metal grill)  tokykajna
Hood (stove's overhanging air intake) jupsfe pambe
Burner (on stove) jupsra ??
Coat Rack (for outdoor clothes hanging) kosta dadgreku
Air Freshener varpukpali
Piggy Bank (monetary savings container)  (xarju) dinvau
Muffin  mernmafine seems fine