Re: [lojban] Does anyone know the password for the valsi IRC bot?

On 1/25/2019 2:11 AM, Robin Lee Powell wrote:

The code for the vlasisku IRC bots (i.e. valsi) calls for a secrets
file with the NickServ password in it, but I don't have that file,
and I'd prefer not to change the bot's name.

Alex Burka might have it, if anyone knows how to contact him?

He posted to the members list using the following email on 3 January:
Alex Burka <durka42@gmail.com>

lojbab