[lojban] x2 of remna

In the gimste, {remna} has no x2, unlike other words for kinds of organisms.
As several species are placed in the genus Homo, we should have a way to talk
about them. Should we use {remna} with x2 ({ta remna la .denisov.}, or {ta
remna la .aiutac.} using the Altai name for the cave), or make up another
word?

Pierre
--
I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.