[lojban] how much of Lojbanistan is become desert?

It used to be a full-time job to keep up with traffic on the Lojban email lists -- I used to have to forgo sleep in order to keep up (& was mad enough to do that). Activity was also burgeoning on other channels, IRC, the wiki, etc. Is it just the email lists that have withered away, or also the whole community? I've just had a look on Reddit, and see that there's a posting or two there per week. On Youtube, there's about one Lojban-related video per month. Are there more active communities somewhere?

--And.