Re: [lojban] Re: Yahoo groups policy change

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 10:30 PM Robin Lee Powell <rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org> wrote:
To the best of my knowledge (and I worked *very* hard on this so...)
the archives of lojban, llg-members, and llg-board at
http://mail.lojban.org/lists/ are complete.  (Raw mail is at
http://mail.lojban.org/lists-plain/ )

I am less sure about jboske.

I scraped a full copy of the Jboske message archive on YGs, and I am coordinating with And Rosta to migrate it to Google Groups.

Is anyone aware of any other yahoo groups we had?

There are a bunch of other ancient groups on YGs related to Lojban, including "Lojban" which is very large, and "LOJBAN1" which has some pretty old messages.

I'd like to say I have all those too, but as I was saying to John Cowan in Lojban chat, the tool I was using to scrape is randomly failing so I need to verify what I have.  I am almost certainly missing certain messages.

I do have Jboske (I verified it), but it wouldn't hurt if others made copies, just in case.

-Mike