Re: [lojban] Yahoo groups policy change

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 09:58:46PM +0300, Gleki Arxokuna wrote:
> If you have any groups time to backup the logs if you need them publuc.
> They are saying they will make them private.
>
> https://help.yahoo.com/kb/groups/SLN31010.html?guccounter=1

So I suddenly discovered that I *can* log in to my master yahoo
account (I wasn't able to before).

Here's all the relevant lists I'm seeing:

jboske
jbosnu
llg-board
llg-members
loccan3
lojban

I feel like all of those already got covered; anybody need me to
snarf any of them?, and if so do you have a toolset?