Re: [lojban] CLL Updates

On Sunday, 15 December 2019 23.34.16 EST Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> How that actually works is that it turns one version blue and the
> other version red and then drops them on top of each other.  :) This
> sometimes leads to unfortunate behaviour, like if you drop a line of
> text, *all* the rest of the text until the end of the chapter will
> show up as diffs because it's not aligned anymore.  I have an idea
> of how to make that better but haven't implemented it yet.

I put on my new 3D glasses, which I bought to write a 3D display for a program
that makes triangulated irregular networks out of point clouds, and found the
following discrepancies:

Page 102: Table 5.3 has "zdani lijgri", but table 5.5 has "linji zdani", and
the text between them has "lijgri" in red and "linji" in cyan.

Page 390: The cyan text of example 16.82 has "ku'o" inserted in the Lojban,
but nothing corresponding in the gloss, making "ckule" jut out above nothing.

Page 391: Example 16.89 has "ku'o" above nothing.

Page 428: Example 18:83 has "fo" inserted with no gloss.

Pierre
--
i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do
ibabo damba do .ibabo do jinga