[lojban] Thoughts on an Official Dictionary

I wrote this essay about a month ago:

Thoughts on an Official Dictionary

Since then, I have begun work on a MediaWiki-based multilingual dictionary for Lojban. If you would like to see the progress and keep up on developments, I suggest you join the LFK discussion channel. You can find instructions on how to join here.

I would be pleased to receive any comments you might have. You can place feedback on the Lojban wiki discussion page, or write a comment here on Reddit, or send it by email (on this Lojban list or privately as you like).

-Mike