[lojban] Why does CLLv1.1 retain so many errors from CLLv1.0? (WAS: Re: CLLv1.1 goes out on Monday, 12 Oct 2015)

I was just comparing the new edition of the official Lojban Reference
Grammar (CLL v1.1) with my annotated(/corrected) bound copy of the
book... and I find myself rather disappointed.  A few of the errors in
v1.0 were corrected, but most of the errors, omissions, ambiguities, and
confusing passages in v1.0 were retained in v1.1.  I had hoped that
these errors would be caught, and that the new edition of the CLL would
be clear, correct, and intelligible.

Here's just one example off the top of my head: In section 10.4, both
CLLv1.0 and v1.1 state that a temporal tense is expressed before a
spatial tense.  But the formal grammar (EBNF Rule 972, yacc Rule 979)
allows them to occur in either order.  The text is still wrong.  And
there are many other examples.

Could anyone tell me why all these problems weren't corrected in CLL
v1.1?