[lojban] Re: Inconsistensies in PEG grammar and gismu frames (WAS: Re: Why Lojban fails)

Em terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2020 18:34:46 UTC+3, scope845hlang343jbo@icebubble.org escreveu:
Gleki Arxokuna <gleki.is.my.name@gmail.com> writes:
> I have one. When I asked about inconsistencies in the PEG grammar I was
> given an answer that some semantic parser should do that job. However, no

What "inconsistencies" exist in the PEG grammar?

There is no "the" PEG grammar of Lojban. There are multiple grammars. In case of ilmentufa the immediate one I can recognize is the inability to compile it due to infinite recursion. When it's fixed I can tell you of others. But currently I can't even run it :)

uakci <ciuak.prog@gmail.com> writes:

> really uses and which could be phrased in simpler terms. Irregularities in
> gismu frames. Many, many internal distinctions like PU vs. VI vs. ZI vs.

To what irregularities in gismu frames do you refer?

{ta'o doi pycyn}, there is such a thing as a paragraph.  :P