Fwd: [lojban] Why Lojban fails

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: H. Task <selguha@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 26, 2020, 16:31
Subject: Re: [lojban] Why Lojban fails
To: <maikxlx@gmail.com>

Hello, Mike. I was wondering if you had links to the late Mr. May's original morphology proposal from the '80s. The material on his Ceqli website is pretty disorganized and patchy.

I have been working for a while on simplifying loglan morphology without sacrificing phonological averageness. That is, I believe that the loglans (including Ceqli) are all unnecessarily stilted in their morphological design, resulting in languages that appear more alien, and put more cumbersome limits on word shape, than they have to.

Thanks,
H.T.