[lojban] Re: Fuzzy set theory

Em quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2020 às 20:57:32 UTC+3, Corbin Simpson escreveu:

la gleki asks in private communication whether I've figured out fuzzy set theory semantics.
In the framing set up so far, la gleki's central question for me was whether we can have a selbri with a structure like "x1 is an element of fuzzy set x2 with probability/grade x3".

somewhat. My question was about a predicate "blalaseta = x1 is a member of set x2 in property x3"  but it should probably be extended to "x1 is a member of x2 (set of elements of the same type as x1) in property x3 (ka, property of each element of x2) to the degree x4 (li, belongs [-1:1])".
Then x4=li ni'u pa would be equal to x3=li pa but with x3 having the predicate of the property inverted with {na}. Or alternatively, x4 could be limited to [0:1]. Additionally, x5=epistemology could be added or it all could be split into something like

A boi S boi P boi J boi E blalaseta => J jei Aboi Sboi Pboi ckini* kei be E
(obviously ckini needs a bit of pretuning)