[lojban] Re: Fuzzy set theory

Em quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2020 às 20:57:32 UTC+3, Corbin Simpson escreveu:

Another problem that I don't have suggestions for handling is the inability to talk about fuzzy selbri. There ought to be a BAI so that {lo broda BAI li PA} performs some sort of graded selection and only considers those broda1 which grade at least PA in membership/relation. But not only is there no such BAI, there are not even any reasonable candidates among the gismu for {fi'o} nonce tagging.

That's not something geeky. It was asked before for translating "I barely speak Lojban" because it modifies not the arguments (neither Lojban nor me are fuzzy).

My attempt for such a brivla
"enki = x1 is bound to x2 by relationship x3 (relationship with two {ce'u} for x1 and x2); Used to more precisely express relationship (whether fuzzy or not) between terbricmi (predicate slots) and arguments (sumti) filling those slots. See also ckiniva'ejeisela'u." can be considered a failed one (indeed, how is it different from ckini?)