Re: [lojban] Re: Fuzzy set theory

Em sábado, 26 de setembro de 2020 às 17:03:47 UTC+3, la tsani escreveu:
On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 01:55:24AM -0700, gleki.is...@gmail.com wrote:
> That's not something geeky. It was asked before for translating "I barely
> speak Lojban" because it modifies not the arguments (neither Lojban nor me
> are fu

What's wrong with {.i mi so'uva'e lo ka se jbobau} ?

Also, I reckon this also a translation problem. Perhaps {.i mi tolcre
lo ka se jbobau} or {.i mi tolcre lo ka tavla fo lo lojbo} more
accurately captures what one means to say in "I barely speak Lojban."

> My attempt for such a brivla
> "enki = x1 is bound to x2 by relationship x3 (relationship with two {ce'u}
> for x1 and x2); Used to more precisely express relationship (whether fuzzy
> or not) between terbricmi (predicate slots) and arguments (sumti) filling
> those slots. See also ckini

How is this any different from {ckini} ?

Well the initial goal of enka was applying fuzzy relation to two arguments of the selbri, not to make the predicate fuzzy as a whole

bangu2 is fuzzily related to bangu1 while bangu1 has a strong relationship with bangu3

.i mi'e la tsani mu'o

--
Jacob Thomas Errington
W: https://jerrington.me/