[lojban] Re: Lojban sub-grammar for Prolog programs

https://github.com/YoshikuniJujo/lojysamban ?
Em quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2021 às 06:24:46 UTC+3, scope845hlang343jbo@icebubble.org escreveu:
Going back several years, I remember a page on the old Lojban Wiki which
described a subset of the Lojban grammar for expressing programs in the
Prolog programming language. Does anyone know where I can find this
proposal?

I found https://mw.lojban.org/papri/prolog_for_Lojbanists on the new
Lojban Wiki, which makes a similar proposal, but this new proposal is
more non-specific, and much shorter, than the older one. The older
proposal was much more well-developed and detailed. Would anyone know
where I can find it?

Note that I'm not looking for parsers or semantic analyzers written IN
Prolog; I'm looking for the proposal specifying a subset of the Lojban
language intended to be used to express Prolog programs AS Lojban text.

Any pointers (dereferenced or not) would be much appreciated!