chance

Breaking news alert issue - big news coming.

Allixon International Corporation
A X C P . P K

We give it to you again as a gift. This company is doing
incredible things. They have cash and have made great
strategic aquisitions. Current price is $4.70.
Short term projection is $8. This company has dropped
big new's in the past. Who's to say they don't have
another big one.

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
Beware so long as you live, of judging people by appearances.
This book fills a much-needed gap.
Wise men are not always silent, but they know when to be.
Be modest! It is the kind of pride least likely to offend.

Most of our future lies ahead.
Life is just one damned thing after another.
HEARSE, n. Death's baby-carriage.
We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears.

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
Be sincere; be brief; be seated.
Work and struggle and never accept an evil that you can change.
I am no more humble than my talents require.
For four-fifths of our history, our planet was populated by pond scum.
Love is an obsessive delusion that is cured by marriage.
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
Imitation is the sincerest form of television.
Of all noises, I think music is the least disagreeable.