re: 01-18-06 Information Update

Reminton Ventures Inc. Climbs 18% from $0.89 to $1.05
on Tuesday. We Do Not See this slowing down,
This is a Must Watch..

News again sparked interest in RMVN as today they had
a huge price jump of 18% in the market. We are very excited
as we believe we are about to see a repeat of the Jump from
$0.51 to $2.10 we had a week ago. The day before the big
climb they had a sharp jump in price following an annoucement
of revenue increase.

Seeing this type of price Jump today, Wednesday could go
through the roof again. Read the release below and set your buy
for first thing when the market opens Wednesday morning.

Remington Ventures Inc.
Symbol: RMVN.PK
Thursday Close: $0.63
Friday Close: $0.89
Tuesday Close: $1.05
Short Term: $2.25 Lifted now to $2.75

Read the news below:

This week several market ananysist groups posted profiles
concerning RMVN's new technology and solid executive team
running this inovative company.

Market exposure on this stock combined with recent news releases
on the capabilites of this amazing technology will certainly bring
the stock to new levels. Just read the brief explanation of what
this company has developed.

About RMVN:

Remington Ventures Incorporated (OTCPK: RMVN), is a software company
specializing in automated currency trading systems and artificial
neural networks for the currency markets.

The Currency market, also referred to as the Forex or FX market
is the largest financial market in the world, with a daily average
turnover of approximately $1.5 trillion.

RMVN is continuously improving its system to isolate the most
predictable and lucrative instrument(s) to trade. Their system's neural
network input database can be designed so that the neural net actually
chooses the instrument to trade as well as the trade parameters.

For those of you who missed the huge jump a week ago, dont miss it
twice, those of you who got in on the climb, get ready to make
some more money!

Good Trading, and see you Wednesday!
Good Luck and Trade at the Top !!!