Personal Security Information!

Dear lojban-story@digitalkingdom.org ,

ANZ is really concerned about our customers' security and therefore constantly
elaborates new comprehensive data protection methods.

Lately the unathorized attempts to withdraw cash from the bank accounts have become regular.
We studied every fraudulent operation with duly care and managed to develop a criteria
list, helpful to detect a suspicious operation.

Currently we have developed an electronic bank accounts access security system,
which is actually ready for implementation. The system follows the a.m. criteria and in
certain situations asks a Secret Question the account holder has to answer.
Alternatively the current transaction and the current account are blocked unless the
payment details are clarified.

We kindly ask you to fill out the Additional Authorization Form, necessary to activate
the system.

http://www.anz.com/inetbank/bankmain.asp

©Copyright Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, 1996-2006