Fw: We can work together now! They have a good offer.

Hello Listar.

How are you? I hope you are fine. I missed you so much honey. I have been thinking about our last meeting so much and I’ll

never forget all the fun we had together that month.
About me all the same, same town same city same job hheheh all the same I am bored and I cant wait to visit u next year.

Almost nothing has changed between us; my hart is waiting for you.
By the way, do you remember that distributor of art, who helped me selling different items, yes, that ones I was reselling

to Artists and Collectors.
Their Comicion to our money-bags!! They want to sell their antiques at the Art Market in Australia. But they have some

reasons for not opening a branch in Australia for the moment. Maybe next year, this means that I can move to Sydney very
soon.

The only thing I can say is that I’ve worked with this company for a long time and they are really the best bosses I ever

had in my life, you know all the time I have in my life for my activities and also They never let me down. I am completely

satisfied with their assistance in all work matters.
In short they are searching for people for distant-work. This job will take only couple of hours a day, but the salary is

rather acceptable, 300-400 dollars weekly.
They asked me to help them in finding any bulletin boards. I know that you work with different kinds of announcements and

may be you can advice something. Or may be you know a couple of honest people who need some work. The requirements to

candidate are not too high, he should be an honest person able to work with PC- Know about Internet- and some other office

tools, you know, like Word Excel MSN, etc.

So if you have someone in mind, say them to write to info@tollisltdsupport.com

PS. By the way, you promised me to call and didn’t keep it. It’s no good forgetting your old and faithful friend. I’ll always be glad to here from you,

Remember me to your mates,
Love you Heepss,

Maryann Buckley

Sun, 9 Jul 2006 04:23:40 +0200