Re: [POD] Itching to publish...

Robin Lee Powell scripsit:

> So, we can now publish books cheaply and easily!  Yay!
> I wanna publish something!
> Level 0 should be done soon, so that's an obvious choice.
> What do you all think of doing Alice as well?

How cheap is cheap, and how easy is easy.  God (or the devil) is in the

John Cowan   jcowan@reutershealth.com  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is
dramatically overdescribed.  Still other languages are simultaneously
overdescribed and underdescribed.  Welsh pertains to the third category.
        --Alan King