{Please Read} CLL shipment issues.

Bet you forgot you were on this list, huh?

We need to do something with the CLLs.  I'd prefer to scatter them
about the world, but if you want some you have to actually sign
something that says that if you are no longer willing/able to ship
them out in a timely fashion when requested, you'll send them to a
place of the LLGs choice at your expense.

So, who wants some?

You've all bitched about the CLL response time.  Time to put up.

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"but I'm not stupid and people are not stupid who think samely with me"