Hello

                              REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTAN

Alt Email: borrmann.w.rudolf@london.com

Dear Friend,

   I am Borrmann w.Rudolf, permanent secretary to former Liberian President CHARLES TAYLOR of the Federal Republic of Liberia. As we arrived Nigeria it was not what we expected from these people, we were disarmed and the treatment that was given to us was unbelievable. I am contacting you in confidence to help us in collecting the one trunk box deposited by my boss in Europe the consignment contains US$50,500,000.00(FIFTY MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S DOLLAR)which was secretly sealed in one big metal box for security reasons.

 My boss deposited this money in a security company in Europe when the America Governments pressurized him to step down from the office and went into exile. I personally therefore appeal to you for your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since we cannot leave Nigeria due to the restriction of movement imposed on us as a people under political asylum in this country Nigeria.
 Every arrangement has been being made by me for a lawyer to meet with you face to face for the completion of this transaction. Presently I can not go to the Security Company in Europe to claim the funds because of the restriction of movement imposed on my boss and myself.

  My lawyer?s friend in Nigeria has asked me to make contact and get a reliable person that can help us claim the consignment. It has been resolved that 30% will be the person's share for nominating an account for the purpose and any other assistance you will give in this regard,10% has been slated for the reimbursement of all local and international expenses which may be incurred in the transfer process. Finally, 60% will come to myself and my boss, which is to buy shares and stock in country to secure my children's future, To facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me promptly by email the following:

(1) your full name and address.

(2)Company?s name and address .

(3) Telephone and Fax number.

 Please note that I have assured that the transaction will be concluded within 14 workingdays upon my receiving from you the above listed information. The lawyer shall commence the process by contacting the Security Company in Europe informing them that you will be coming to pick up the consignment where the Security Company has it office for easy collection. This will happen as soon as I hear from you. May I at this point, emphasis the high level of confidentiality, which the business demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence, which I repose in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this fund when this is finally remitted into your account. As soon as I receive your response shall forward to my attorney the information to enable Him contact you for more details. You will have to liaise with him for a smooth transfer of the fund. I shall forward to you the certificate of deposit and other vital document to enab le you clear the funds.

Best regards

Borrmann w. Rudolf

Sent via Pastors.com Free WebMail http://www.pastors.com