Re: How many levels

xorxes,

Your plan looks acceptable to me, with a couple of qualifications.

If I take level 500 and pass it, am I then called a "level 500"?

What happens if we add a level 100* later? Someone who comes along
later has to pay more dues than I did to get to the same level? Or
would we charge me a test fee for 100* when we make it available, but
I don't have to take it? Neither of those seems quite right... did you
have something in mind? That should be handled delicately.

However, it seems easier to make a simpler test than to make a more
advanced one. Personally, I see no reason why not to start from the
earliest level we consider meaningful, and obviate the above
questions. :)

We don't have to work on more than one or two levels at a time. We can
just start at the level 100* test, and work on the next higher only
when we're ready.

Others, what do you think?

-Matt

* or whatever the earlier level may be, if not 100