Re: [bpfk-announce] Trying again.

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 04:54:00PM -0800, Robin Lee Powell wrote:
> Does anyone have a problem with Wednesday, 10 March 2003 (i.e. 4 days
> from now) for finalization of the current checkpoint?

You may have noticed this didn't occur.

This is because one of the shepherds (Rob Speer) hasn't responded to the
latest set of commentary.  As the changes required are very minor, if I
get no response today I'll do it myself and call the matter closed.  If
Rob later wants to divorce his name from those results, he can do so.

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all