Invictus Band : medley (ref:bhnfp)

From : INVICTUS. . . Heavy-Metal Band.
To : Fans, Labels, Radios, Magazines, Web-Zines....
Subject :
Our 2nd album is ready !... Download and share our promo MP3 Medley !

link 1 (click here ) =>   Invictus_Medley_1.mp3          link 2 (click here ) =>    Invictus_Medley_2_.mp3

MP3 Details : - 6 extracts of 6 tracks from our last production - Format : Mp3 / 128 Kbits/seconde - Size : 6 Mo - Duration : 6min 48s
News : our 2nd album is ready ! we're looking for a new deal after breach of contract with the famous label LMP (Germany). Our new EP : more rock and power songs recorded with engineer Chesneau Didier at the Melody Studio in Paris (Fairyland, Magic Kingdom, Iron Mask...).
Remember : that Mp3 is a medley !
Don't hesitate ! This song is free, so you can copy,share and broadcast this Mp3 file.
Opinion : we need help getting the word out so please share this song with your friends, podcast it or send to influential people... Your opinion is important : click-here
More infos about our last release, you can download a PDF file (242 Ko) at this location : Invictus_Package.Pdf (240 Ko)
More details, reviews, bio, photos...please visit our OFFICIAL WEBSITE : http://www.invictus-metal.com
History in brief : 2003 : "Black Heart" became No.1 with the import disk chart in JAPAN ("BURRN ! July issue" ). N° 26 in June - N° 1 in July - N° 21 in August - N° 30 in September - N° 22 of Year 2003.
Don't forget ! If you like this medley please feel free to download it !

If you are receiving this e-mail in error, we sincerely apologize. Simply send email to mailto : invictus_delete@yahoo.fr here and put the word 'remove' in the subject line or just click-here. We Honor any and all Remove Requests. Any attempt to disable this Remove act will only prevent others from being removed. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and it wont happen again.

GIF image