[bpfk-announce] Partial closure of Magic Words; Morphology is next

The only remaining contentious issue in Magic Words is a suggestion
for SA that's intended to be more "do what I mean".  Therefore,
barring objections, I will close all but the Erasures section of
Magic Words on Friday, 11 Feb 2005.  Erasures will be defferred
while we think about the SA idea more.

Next up, barring objections, is the morphology algorithm xorxes and
Pierre have been working on.

-Robin

Reason #237 To Learn Lojban: "Homonyms: Their Grate!"
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://singinst.org/