[bpfk-announce] Re: HOW-TO: BPFK setup change requests

As far as I'm concerned, the issue of how much further work Robin
does for the BPFK technology is a matter of negotiation between
Robin & Nick. I don't want to demand that Robin does any further
work.

If I am going to participate in discussions, I need to be able to
do it by email, if not on jboske then on some other list. (A bonus
would be a nice web-accessible archive of the discussion structured
hierarchically by Subject & In-Reply-To. Another bonus would be
a set of Elephant-like parliamentary rules governing discussion.)

Partly because I have been so busy with other things, I'm not
sure what my participation in BPFK is supposed to be. What prompted
these messages from me is a recent flurry of email messages from
webmaster@lojban.org containing discussion of ka'enai.

--And.