Re: [jboske] fancu (was: Anything but tautologies)

In a message dated 2/17/2002 4:39:18 PM Central Standard Time, xod@sixgirls.org writes:

In ro velvecnu, the nalsku gadri is lo, which can refer to multiple
referents. If I say "every price", how many do you think I am referring
to? Probably, more than one.

But you talke them up one at a time, not as a set or even a mass.  So your  pattern is the same as that of xorxes to which you objected.

<You're right: "f(x)" and "x + 2" are related by cmene, and probably sinxa,
tcita, and smuni.>

Not likely, both "f(x)" and "x+1" are expressions and all these relations seem to be between and _expression_ and something that is not an _expression_ (well, {smuni} might be read as "means the same as" between expressions).

<In jei mi tervecnu, it's true that the one value used in that range is 1.
But the value of jei spans [0, 1], so in general, that is a real quantity.>

Again, {lo'i} for {le} would be safer.