Re: nu jorne la loglan

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000, michael helsem wrote:

> From: "michael helsem" <graywyvern@hotmail.com>
>
> >.i ku'i xu da poi la lojban. claxu ke'a zu'o la loglan na claxu da
>
> la lojban. ja'a claxu leka valsi co to'e cnino

le xamgu pagbu ba'o se casnu gau mi .i za'a no da

-----
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it.