Re: number of alternatives?

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Pierre Abbat <phma@phma.optus.nu> wrote:

> 1. cnoblo
> 2. conlo'i
> 3. coiblo
> A. ro di'u dunsi'u
> B. le pamoi cu frica le remoi .e le cimoi
> C. le remoi cu frica le cimoi .e le pamoi
> D. le cimoi cu frica le pamoi .e le remoi
> E. ro di'u ficysi'u

("ro di'u" should be "lo ro di'u" or "lo'i ro di'u", otherwise you get
"each of them".)
Without knowing any of the rafsi, we know that if they were all
different, B, C, D and E would all be true, therefore they can't all
be different, therefore we can eliminate E. I think you need to change
"frica" to "dunli" and ".e" to ".enai" in B, C, D.

> I think that questions should be organized into sections, so that instructions
> can be given once per section. So we have:
[...]
> You pick at random a subset of the question groups whose numbers of questions
> add up to the section's number of questions, then pick at random questions
> from each section group.

Sounds good.

Is there some convenient way of storing the database online someplace
so that authorized people can add questions to the base and then
reviewers can revise them, add comments, etc, before the question gets
approved for testing? Also, each question should have some indication
of which level test it is for, which could be revised in case the
question turns out to be too easy or too difficult for that level.

mu'o mi'e xorxes