Re: [bpfk-announce] Re: Trying again.

On Sun, Mar 07, 2004 at 08:19:36PM -0500, Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
> How can I find out what I have and have not voted on?

Magic Sysadmin Powers.  :-)  You have no recorded votes.  Note that the
votes were all purged a month or two ago (I posted here to that effect).

> I know I voted at least once, but I'm pretty sure I haven't covered
> everything.

What difference does it make?  When you vote on a particular section,
any previous vote you might have had is over-written.

-Robin

--
Me: http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***   I'm a *male* Robin.
"Constant neocortex override is the only thing that stops us all