Warning: People are going to be ejected, maybe.

A number of commissioners have not yet voted (or even commented) on
anything at all that the BPFK has done since I took over.

After the next checkpoint, I will be calling for a general vote to have
people who have not voted on anything removed as shepherds (on a
per-person basis).

Fair warning.

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/  ***  I'm a *male* Robin.
"Many philosophical problems are caused by such things as the simple